None NVQ Rs 23 000/=
These 192-hour course help you to improve your listening, speaking and pronunciation skills, as well as teaching you useful everyday expressions. You will increase your fluency and confidence when speaking English in day-to-day situations.
To become a fluent English speaker, you must study and reading, listening, and speaking.
From Our English courses
1. Get a qualified and experienced teacher
2. Work in pairs and groups to develop real-life communication skills in class
3. Practice your listening, speaking and pronunciation using a range of stimulating
Materials and classroom activities
We build up you Skills as Speaking English for the real world.
1. Everyday communication – Introduction, Shopping Meeting friends, Traveling, Visiting a doctor Telephonic communication, Negotiation, At the movie Theatre, At the office, Meeting relatives….etc
2. Audio – Video lesson plan covering topics from Real-life situation.
Public speaking skills
1. Extempore and Group discussion.
2. Email drafting, Business correspondence.
3. Avoiding spelling mistakes and mispronunciations. Letter writing practice.
1. Manners & Etiquettes.
2. Building confidence and developing presentation skills.
1. Resume writing.
2. Interview question and answers.